Tune in to the Alternate Current Radio Network (ACR) for another LIVE broadcast of ‘The Boiler Room’ tonight 6:00 PM PST | 8:00 PM CST | 9:00 PM EST for this special broadcast. Join us for uncensored, uninterruptible talk radio, custom-made for bar fly philosophers, misguided moralists, masochists, street corner evangelists, media-maniacs, savants, political animals and otherwise lovable rascals.
This episodes sees Hesher, Spore, Jay Dyer, Randy J and Max celebrate 200 episodes of Boiler Room. Once the pleasantries are complete the show takes off the gloves and punches California square in the LEFT eye-socket with criticism of their proposed “Text Tax” and their incoming ammunition laws that amount to CA being the test bed for a state with a gun & ammunition registry. Jay Dyer announces the release of his new book, Esoteric Hollywood 2, (in his web store) and gives an overview of what to expect in this newest installment in his Esoteric Hollywood series. More questions than answers arise in response to a mysterious incident about Russian air support headed to Venezuela. Hesher and Randy J want to know why Mueller investigation is not looking towards Israel, Britain, the Clinton Foundation and the United Nations if they want to find actual crime, collusion and interference in the 2016 elections. Google CEO admits that the so-called election influencing they discovered were two ad accounts that paid a mere $4,700 (US) for ad spots on the internet, while Google employees and executives contributed $1.6 million to 2016 Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, according to data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Boiler Room may contain explicit language and adult themes.
Please like and share the program and visit our donate page to get involved! Reference Links, for your consideration and research below. Note – linking to a site does not necessarily endorse site or reflect Boiler Room opinions. Do your own research!
- Ice Breaker(s) – California “text tax” would add fee to phone bills for text messages – CBS
- California’s proposed text messaging tax: 5 things to know – KCRA
- A sixth-grader named Trump has been bullied so much he’d like a new name – WP
- Google’s CEO Lies to Congress, Says Google NOT Biased, Hilarity Ensues, Alex Jones Chases Him Down the Hall (Video) – RI
- Google CEO Exposes Shocking “Full Extent” Of Russian Meddling In 2016 – ZH
- Clinton Foundation ‘Pay to Play’ Model Under Investigation [Infographic] – EpochTimes
- Clinton Foundation Whistleblowers Testify: “It Operated As An Unregistered Foreign Agent” – Sara Carter
- Ukrainian hierarch awards former CIA head for supporting push for Ukrainian national church – OC
- BUSH LEGACY: CIA POSTMODERNISM AND THE POSTMODERN IMPERIUM – Jay Dyer
- Sunday Wire EP #139 – ‘The Do-Gooders’ with guests Dady Chery – 21WIRE/ACR
- Sunday Wire EP #259 – ‘Manifestation en République’ with guest Gearóid Ó Colmáin – 21WIRE/ACR
- Purchase Esoteric Hollywood 1 & 2 – Here
- Follow / Support ACR
- ACR on Spreaker
- ACR on Facebook
- ACR on Twitter
- ACR on Insta
- ACR on Minds
- ACR on VK
- Support ACR and become a donor
- Galactic Empire – The Departure of Boba Fett
- Stranger Things – Main Theme
- Testament – Perilous Nation
- Van Halen – Girl Gone Bad
- Death – Voice Of The Soul