On this episode Hesher and Spore, hosts of the BOILER ROOM, review their experience in the PRIMAL EDGE HEALTH Keto/Carnivore Collective Course that is put on by Tristan and Jessica Haggard. Learn about the course, what potential health benefits can come from a carnivorous/ketogenic lifestyle and how beneficial it can be to make these changes with other course members who are leveraging the expertise of the subject matter experts at PRIMAL EDGE HEALTH. Topics covered include – Bioavailability of plant nutrients, plant toxins, oxalates, organ meats, course overview, common questions and misconceptions, vitamins, fiber, weight loss, joint pain, depression, anxiety, skin issues, kidney stones, allergies, inflammation, thyroid health and sustainability at the local and planetary level. All this and more… on this special interview episode of BOILER ROOM!
Boiler Room may contain explicit language and adult themes.
Please like and share the program and visit our donate page to get involved! Reference Links, for your consideration and research below. Note – linking to a site does not necessarily endorse site or reflect Boiler Room opinions. Do your own research!
- Primal Edge Health – Web Page
- Primal Edge Health – YouTube
- Primal Edge cookbooks at their web store – Here
- Keto/Carnivore Collective use Promo Code: “ACR20” – Here
- Butcher Box (not affiliate or sponsored) – Here
- The Provision House (Not affiliate or sponsored) – Here
- Follow / Support ACR
- ACR on Spreaker
- ACR on Facebook
- ACR on Twitter
- ACR on Insta
- ACR on Minds
- ACR on VK
- Mallet and Mandrel – Custom Jewelry – Use code “ACR15”
- Support ACR and become a donor