Alternate Current Radio Presents: BOILER ROOM – The real life radiologue of hosts HESHER & SPORE along with their merry and not-so-merry band of rebels, thought criminals and otherwise respectable media animals. The gang heeds the call to the Social Rejects Club round table for a meeting of the minds once again. On this episode Hesh and Spore are joined by Randy J for a two part, in-depth look at the recent analysis by Whitney Webb of information received in a FOIA request by EPIC. The document in question is called: “How the National Security State Is Using Coronavirus to Push AI-Driven Mass Surveillance” it is concerned with the fact that “last year a government commission called for the US to adopt an AI-driven mass surveillance system far beyond that used in any other country. Now, many of the “obstacles” cited as preventing its implementation are being removed under the guise of combating coronavirus.” All this and more, on this episode of BOILER ROOM!
Boiler Room may contain explicit language and adult themes.
Please like and share the program and visit our donate page to get involved!
- Ice Breaker: Masturbating man zooms into meeting of Indiana election
- How the National Security State Is Using Coronavirus to Push AI-Driven Mass Surveillance
- Follow / Support ACR
- Support ACR and become a donor
- ACR on Spreaker
- ACR on Facebook
- ACR on Insta
- Extant Labs (Support BOILER ROOM by purchasing from our sponsor) – Sporting good lubricants for firearms, rod & reel and folding knives – Tell em Boiler Room sent you
- Mallet and Mandrel – Custom Jewelry – Tell them Boiler Room sent you