In this episode Matthew Engelhart of Café Gratitude, discusses his experiences with veganic farming and the decision to switch to regenerative farming practices with animal husbandry. Matthew has now developed a model food production system, believing variety to be more resilient to world and climate unrest and more fun. On his farm, Be Love Farm, dozens of different foods from Asparagus to Zinfandel are produced. Produce is served at his restaurant, Gracias Madre, in the Mission District of San Francisco and they routinely open their doors to people who want to visit and learn from a hands on approach on the farm.
Please subscribe via itunes or your preferred podcast server, like the video on youtube and give a thumbs up!
Watch the Video Here.
Support the Show
- Sponsored by Ancestral Supplements (Grass-Fed Beef Organ Capsules)
- Primal Edge Health – Diet Advice, Recipes, and More
- FREE Subscribers Area
- The Carnivore Cookbook – Order Now
- TANKS, TEES, HOODIES – Shop Here
- Keto & Carnivore Collective (use discount code “ACR20”)
- Hear Hesher and Spore’s Review here
- Donate PayPal.Me/primaledgehealth
- Youtube /PrimalEdgeHealth
- Instagram @PrimalEdgeHealth
- Twitter @TristanHaggard
FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 106A-117 of the US Copyright…