Tune in to the Alternate Current Radio Network (ACR) for another LIVE broadcast of ‘The Boiler Room’ starting at 6 PM PST | 9 PM EST every Wednesday. Join us for uncensored, uninterruptible talk radio, custom-made for barfly philosophers, misguided moralists, masochists, street corner evangelists, media-maniacs, savants, political animals and otherwise lovable rascals.
Join ACR hosts Hesher, & Spore along with Andy Nowicki from Alt Right Blogspot, 21Wire mastermind Patrick Henningsen and Stewart Howe. In this broadcast we’re going big time with an extra long overdrive episode, listeners will be hearing us go around the BOILER ROOM on a plethora of topics tonight including “cuddle parties,” Saudi millionaire running free on rape allegations after claiming to have tripped and fell on victim, Hesher bashes Guns ‘N Roses, the life span of the iPod about to be ended by a resurgence in tape cassette technology, permaculture farming, federal land grabs, and the demonization of the militia. We give a detailed breakdown of the situation unfolding in Oregon with regards to the Ammon Bundy’s (and others) arrest and the execution style ambush and murder of Robert Lavoy Finicum. If you want to participate, bring something interesting to throw into the boiler… Join us in the ALTERNATE CURRENT RADIO chat room.
BOILER ROOM IS NOT A POLICTALLY CORRECT ZONE! – Live ACR player below – Show goes live at 6 PM PST
This week’s topics:
- Eyewitness Says Feds Ambushed Bundy’s, 100 Shots Fired at Passengers, Lavoy Finicum Killed With ‘Hands Up’
- Saudi millionaire was cleared of raping a teenager after he claimed he may have penetrated her accidentally after tripping and falling on her.
- R.I.P. iPod – Sony Unveils Cassette Tape That Can hold 64,750,000 songs
- For a Mere $2,500 You Can NOT Meet Guns N’ Roses
- Oregon Militia Man Killed – The Red Silver J take
- FBI/OSP Joint Statement on Oregon Events
- Victoria Sharp Eyewitness Account of the Death of Robert Lavoy Finicum
- Mark McConnell narrative of the shooting he did NOT witness
- A Plea for Help from within the Wildlife Refuge Center