Tune in to the Alternate Current Radio Network (ACR) for another LIVE broadcast of ‘The Boiler Room’ starting at 6 PM PST | 9 PM EST every Wednesday. Join us for uncensored, uninterruptible talk radio, custom-made for barfly philosophers, misguided moralists, masochists, street corner evangelists, media-maniacs, savants, political animals and otherwise lovable rascals.
Join ACR hosts Hesher, & Spore along with Patrick Henningsen of 21Wire, Sunday Wire regular, Basil Valentine, Mike Robinson of UK Column and Branko Malić from Kali Tribune. Tonight the Boiler Gang brings the internet show with more more left hooks, right jabs and ear biting than a 90’s Tyson prize fight. We’ll be discussing the Panama Papers, the utter nonsense of “Poverty Pimp” Bob Geldof charging upwards of $100,000 to speak about ending poverty, Rand Paul introducing a bill that would limit the sale of arms to the Saudi Government in the wake of their atrocities in Yemen, destruction of culture by design, the potential rise of an European Union military force, Basil takes the Pope to task for his ridiculous publicity stunt in which he picked 12 “migrants” to come on the Pope-jet back to Vatican City and Branko Malić schools us on Orwellian terms and what they actually mean in using Pre-Dystopic English. Listen in as we discuss a plethora of media and current events in a VERY un-PC fashion . If you want to participate, bring something interesting to throw into the boiler… Join us in the ALTERNATE CURRENT RADIO chat room.
BOILER ROOM IS NOT A POLICTALLY CORRECT ZONE!
LISTEN TO THE SHOW IN THE PLAYER BELOW – ENJOY!
- POVERTY PIMP: Sir Bob Geldof wants $100,000 for ‘anti-poverty’ speech
- YEMEN: Senator Rand Paul Combats Saudi Empowerment of AQAP and Indiscriminate Bombing of Yemeni Civilians
- A little phrasebook of democracy
- Breaking News! American Warship Sails “Dangerously Close” to Russia
- Obama Sides with Saudis, Opposes Bill to Release 9/11 Findings
- Brand New Testament – Analysis of the papal encyclical Laudato Si
- Analysis of Papal encyclical Laudato Si – text to audio
- Pope Francis takes refugees back to Rome following provocative and emotional Lesbos visit