Co-founder and CEO of Belcampo Meat Co., in Marin County, Anya Fernald is inspired by local food production, Temple Grandin, and artisanal butchering. Today she joins the Primal Edge Health Podcast to discuss meat advocacy, slow food, and sustainable agricultural systems.
- Bel Campo webpage
- Signature Recipes by Anya
- Bel Campo on Twitter
- Bel Campo on Instagram
- Anya Fernald on Instagram
Support the Show
We can’t do this without you!
- Donate and learn how you can help us grow here.
- Keto & Carnivore Collective (use discount code “ACR20”)
- Hear Hesher and Spore’s Review here
- Primal Edge Health – Diet Advice, Recipes, and More
FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 106A-117 of the US Copyright…