Tristan and Bret dive into a discussion about cholesterol, heart health, and statins in the context of a low-carbohydrate diet. Dr. Bret Scher is the “low carb cardiologist” who believes in a lifestyle intervention approach to wellness. He graduated from Stanford University in 1994 and later Ohio State in 1998 with an MD. Bret is the founder and lead physician of Boundless Health as well as host of the Diet Doctor Podcast.
Please subscribe via itunes or your preferred podcast server, like the video on youtube and give a thumbs up!
Watch the Video Here.
- Website: The Low Carb Cardiologist
- Host of the Diet Doctor Podcast
- Instagram @drbretscher
- Twitter @bschermd
Support the Show
- Sponsored by Ancestral Supplements (Grass-Fed Beef Organ Capsules)
- Primal Edge Health – Diet Advice, Recipes, and More
- FREE Subscribers Area
- The Carnivore Cookbook – Order Now
- TANKS, TEES, HOODIES – Shop Here
- Keto & Carnivore Collective (use discount code “ACR20”)
- Hear Hesher and Spore’s Review here
- Donate PayPal.Me/primaledgehealth
- Youtube /PrimalEdgeHealth
- Instagram @PrimalEdgeHealth
- Twitter @TristanHaggard
FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 106A-117 of the US Copyright…