Tune in to the Alternate Current Radio Network (ACR) for another LIVE broadcast of ‘The Boiler Room’ starting at 6 PM PST | 9 PM EST every Wednesday. Join us for uncensored, uninterruptible talk radio, custom-made for barfly philosophers, misguided moralists, masochists, street corner evangelists, media-maniacs, savants, political animals and otherwise lovable rascals.
Join ACR hosts Hesher, & Spore along with Andy Nowicki from Alt Right Blogspot, ACR/21Wire contributor Randy J and Stewart Howe. In this broadcast we’re going off the rails and off the cuffs, listeners will be hearing us go around the BOILER ROOM on a myriad of topics tonight including “relief booths’ in the city, Sarah Palin’s endorsement of Donald Trump, whether or not there is any hope in the political system, reported sexual assaults in Cologne, the Oregon standoff and El Chapo owning Fast and Furious weapons. If you want to participate, bring something interesting to throw into the boiler… Join us in the ALTERNATE CURRENT RADIO chat room.
BOILER ROOM IS NOT A POLICTALLY CORRECT ZONE! – Live ACR player below – Show goes live at 6 PM PST
This week’s topics:
- Music – Mott The Hoople – All the Young Dudes
- RIP Dale Griffin
- Masturbation Booth Erected in NYC & Here – Looks like a publicity stunt!
- Clerks – Jizz Mopper
- Sarah Palin Endorses Donald Trump for President
- George Will on Palin endorsing Trump, ‘We should all believe in recycling, but there are limits’
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Rifle found in El Chapo cache
- Bill Hicks on JFK Assassination
- Andy Nowicki – Conspiracy, Compliance, Control and Defiance: a Primer on What is and What is to be Done
- Jay Dyer and Andy Nowicki at Jays Analysis
- Pre-Order Jay Dyer’s upcoming book